Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

My trip to Istanbul

Istanbul.....I’ve been looking forward to this for weeks.... Together with Nil, shopping for my webshop, looking at pretty stuff and enjoying myself. What had to become great trip to Istanbul, turned into a nightmare. We’ve just stepped of the plane, when I received a phone call that my aunt had a heart attack. They’ve tried to reanimate her, but it didn’t go well. Trough our insurance company (which contacted the hospital) we’ve heard that they kept her alive with machines and by this manner they would wait for us. For a moment it seemed as if the ground beneath us sunk away. My aunt was only 43 years old and had 3 young children. The physician told us to come as soon as possible, because they’ve kept her in an artificial coma, and so we sat in the first flight back to the Netherlands. We’ve been a total of less than 12 hours in Istanbul. We’ve prayed and prayed all night.



When we arrived in the Netherlands, we immediately went to the hospital, a miracle happened. My aunt awaked from her coma. While we were preparing that we would probably had to bury her this week. We were glad to be in the Netherlands and hope that she will recover very soon. Gladly we know that my aunt is very strong, she even survived a heavy stroke 2 years ago, back then it was also a very critical situation. We keep praying for her, but as long as she is not at home with a smile upon her face, we’ll be in fear.
 
At this moment I’m actually not able to be busy with my webshop or to send items. And I’ve announced on the site that I’m on holiday until next week, but I‘ll take some time look when I’m going to pick up everything.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience.
 
Kind regards,
 
Jasmina

1 reacties:

Vera zei

wat erg!
heel veel sterkte!

Een reactie posten

Webshop