Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

This week in the spotlight: CUPCAKE THEAPOT

In the winter I Loveee thee…or to tell you the truth, I am addicted to tea the whole year. In the summer I drink tons of ice tea (really bad for my blood sugar cause I am a diabetic…). In the winter I drink a lot of fruit tea, I love winter tea..Jummie
So every night I make a a whole teapot with tea. Shoes out…wearing my house clothes…and watching tv…my way to relax… My mum gave me a mint plant, Moroccan mint. Mint Thee is delicious with honey, and also diuretic..Jummie..I think everyone need to get a mint plant and a cupcake teapot.
So this week in the spotlights: The cupcake teapot. Perfect for the long nights in this cold weather.



0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Webshop