Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

The cute epidemic 2






The cute epidemic 2.

I own you still photo of my cute Cookie. He has grown and now weighs
nearly 2 pounds. That means that he can jump higher and I have to take
care what I'm leaving on the sink or kitchen table :P.


Yesterday I got homeand all of my tea sticks were lying on the floor. I think just water bored him and he wants to make himself a cup of tea haha!

Cookie has a lot of toys to play with. I like IKEA and he likes IKEA also!
You want to know why? They sell stuffed animals in the shape of mouses.
White and Grey ones. He loves them! He attack the mouses like they are
real ones and rolled over the floor with them. When I want to sleep I have to hide the mouses otherwise he will play all night long!













Unfornitaly he is not always that cute red kitten I like to be he is. He doesn'tlike plants on the floor. If they are on the table or at a windowsill that's fine.He won't attack or kill the plant. But if they are on the floor (and I'm stubborn so I have a plant on the floor) they are not safe for him gnagna.I have never vacuumed this much in such a short time like now! You can seethe pics to know what I mean haha. And nothing helps to teach him thathe may not do this. Loud noises doesn't care him, if you spray water on himhe thinks its a game and tried to slap the water in the air. If you see that you can't stay mad at him any longer.

Maybe you know a few tricks to teach your cat better values?





0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Webshop