Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

Decorate your school notebooks with decotape

Hii,

I’m Aliecha aka Alice and I’ve been ask to be a guest blogger on this blog. :D I’m really stoked about it and thank full for this opportunity. I’m going to post some awesome DIY stuff and talk about the cutest stuff you can imagine. For my first blog post I’ve made this DIY tutorial for making school books cute and fun for the new school year.

You can buy the deco tape I’ve just in this video in the shop. :D
Thanks for reading and watching and if you have any questions ask them here or on my own blog called ‘The life of Alice’.
Good luck with making your own super cute school books and stuff.

Kisi’s,
Alice!


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Webshop