Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

Arrived today (10-11-2010)

Today I was very angry at the postmen...cause he didn't left a note...didn't ring the bell...and left. I saw him driving so i run outside, but he drove away :( About a half hour later my neighbour came to me, and told me there was a really big box at his place...and it seemed to be mine.. He helped me, it was so big that i couldn't carry it...so he brought it to my place...

This is wat I got


But I think you all want to know what's in it...and not only see the box...
So check it out

Betty Boop Stuff




Matroshka/baboushka....or how do you call it???? and a lot of cupcakestuff



I will be online very soon




3 reacties:

Tizzalicious zei

Leuke goodies!

Wel slecht dat het zo slecht verpakt was!

Anoniem zei

These are matryoshkas. "Babooshka" simply means "grandmother". :)
A box? No, a treasure chest! :D

Anoniem zei

Wow, wat ontzettend mooi zeg! Ik ben al erg nieuwsgierig naar het Betty Boop spul en Baboushka. Dus ik houd je site zeker even in de gaten!

Een reactie posten

Webshop