Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

The Cute Epidemic 1

The Cute Epidemic 1

Cute cupcakes, cute webshops, cute pictures of kawaii food with smiling faces, cute.. do I need to say more? Cute stuff is everywhere! I love it. It makes me happy, it makes the world a little bit better.But the most cutest thing in the world lives with me. My new red kitten called Cookie. How cute is that?  I rescued him from the animal shelter.He is crazy! He is running trough the whole room, what trough the whole house! From the livingroom to the kitchen and from the kitchen back to the bedroom and so on. I all ready get tired just to see him running haha. He likes to eat my shoes and my flowers but he gives little kisses on my cheek when I come home. He bites his own tail and loves (rubber) duckies just like I do! And Cookie can a little trick, giving an high five!

You have to wait for pictures because my camera is dead. So but I’m pretty sure I have the cutest thing alive in my appartement ^__^
 

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Webshop