Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

Tabita




Konichiwa! My name’s Tabita. I’m 18 years old and I live in a small town in Belgium together with my boyfriend. When I’m not working as a sous-chef, I’m writing articles for my own blog ‘BudgetCosmetics’ about makeup and more.
I love playing with my white kitty, which is a real bad-ass. In the weekends I enjoy watching a movie or going to the zoo with my boyfriend. I also like to make yummy things, especially in the winter. Cupcakes, brownies, chocolate pie. Yummy! I’m a creative person and I like to use this into makeup and fashion.
Jasmina gave me the honor to post an article once a week on her blog. All the articles are going to be different, but they will have one thing in common, they will be filled with cuteness.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Webshop