Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

Jasmina



Hi!

I’m Jasmina and I’m 25 years young, and I am the owner of Penpal Junkie! In may I opened the virtual doors of my webshop. After brainstorming for a long time, I found the perfect name for my webshop. I prefered to use my own name into the name of the shop, but unfortunately all domain names for the name Jasmina were the most cute names occupied, so I’ve chosen for my nickname.

Because I’m totally addicted to all the things to do around pen and paper, a friend of mine gave me the nickname Penpal Junkie. And then the web shop Penpal Junkie was born! What began as a site for fun stationery, postcards and anything to do with writing, has become a site with is much more than that . The range is very wide and you can find a nice gift for almost any age.

I haven’t got very much free time left, but in my precious hours I love to write and I participate in Postcrossing. I totally love to receive postcards from all around the world, so I can see just a little bit more of the world. Of course I would really like to see those countries on my own, but as long as I did not win the lottery, that will probably not happen ;-).

I’m addicted to everything that is cute, previously I was a big fan of Hello Kitty, but at this very moment I’m totally into Cupcakes! My range is very de depending of my mood. I sell only stuff which I personally thinks that’s  nice and cute.

One of my bad habits is that I am a desperate nail biter and I’m very curious (oh no, I mean I would like to know everything ;-)).

I love dreaming….and feel blessed in my life J




0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Webshop