Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

My first Bday present


Yesterday I Received my first Bday Present..woeiiii ..I got it from a penpal from Taiwan... A lot of people asked me what my wishlist is...But I really don't know... But this cute kawaii agenda was exactly what I needed...I didn't had one yet for the next year...

A time ago I asked on Twitter, what to place on my wishlist...a lot of tweeps said: A Agenda....So i thought to place it on my wishlist
but now I already got one...and its the most cutest in the world :P

What do you think??Its a little bit a early bdaypresent...but that doesn't mather...I love it :)



4 reacties:

Anne zei

It's so cute! :)

Agnetha zei

OMG wat is ie schattig!!

Tosca zei

it's super cute :)

atimara zei

Wow, hij is echt cute! Maar voor mij wel te klein, ik schrijf ├ęcht alles in mijn agenda. Maar wel errug leuk! Ik denk dat je deze ook veel zult gaan gebruiken. :)

Alvast gefeliciteerd of is het alsnog gefeliciteerd?

Groetjes,
Mariska

Een reactie posten

Webshop