Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

My first order

My first order @ PenPal Junkie

I’m not a regular buyer at the penpal junkie webshop. To be honest, I’ve only bought one item so far. And as a new buyer I thought it might be interesting to share my experiences with the world!

As an avid postcrosser - see Jasmina’s blog on postcrossing - I like to participate in swaps. I usually swap cards and small items, like pens, stickers, notebooks and deco tapes. But this time I decided to join the ‘Sinterklaas-swap’. (Sinterklaas is a typical Dutch & Belgian holiday, so for some of the readers this might be very unclear. Next week, I’ll explain the phenomenon Sinterklaas and the cute gifts you can buy at the webshop a bit more!) For the ‘Sinterklaas-swap’ I received a wishlist from Wendy, who loves Hello Kitty stuff. In the small village I live you can’t buy anything with a Hello Kitty theme, so I decided to search for something cute online.

Because of a strict budget I needed something cute, but not very expensive. After searching for awhile I came across the Penpal junkie website and decided to take a look. That was a good decision, ‘cause I found what I was searching for right away: cute, but affordable Hello Kitty items.

After I chose an amazingly cute little Hello Kitty towel, I decided to check out the webshop a bit further. Since that time, just a few weeks ago, I continue my search for cute items. I’ve found so many cute cards, writing papers, lipglosses, bathproducts and other cute items that I truly fell in love with this site.

The service is great as well: fast delivery, low shipping costs and always available to answer questions concerning your order. That was the reason I decided to become a guestblogger. I only want to be associated with a webshop that offers great items, prizes and service!


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Webshop