Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

Harajuka girls

Harajuku Girls

At High School I had to draw clothes for women inspired by whatever. Just anything you liked. That’s the time I discovered Harajuku Girls.
 (Way back before Gwen Stefani did).

I still love it. It’s over the top, cute, pink, hello kitty, colourfull and different. Harajuku is a district of Tokio. A place I want to go to soooo bad. The girls and boys who lives in Harajuku have to wear uniforms at school. In order to react against the uniforms they dresses they’re selfs like rainbows, like sweet pink Candy after school.I would die for a lolita dress or a cute harajuku umbrella. But I don’t think my boss appreciate it when I come to work like this:




0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Webshop