Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

Lovely earphones

Sometimes when you're surfing on the internet you find some real pearls.
I love it, searching for those pearls. But it isn’t really good for your wallet. (-;

But look at these lovely earphones! Laughed out loud when I saw them.
Nowadays everybody you see listens to music. In the train, at the station...





I enjoy sitting in the train, look outside and listen to your own music.
Some people thinks it's annoying. So this is the solution!
Imagine you're in the train, there is someone next to you and suddenly he sees bananas sticking out your ears.
The world would be so much nicer if everyone had these earphones. I really think so (-:
Or you have a boyfriend who's not the most nice person ever. Give him the ones with the screws and you have your own Frankenstein!
AAARRRGGGHHH (-: It might be good if you're not so brave to say it in his face. They also have cute paws and caviar, as you can see on the picture.

You can find the earphones here:
You can find a lot of other nice stuff here, like keychains, jewelry, manga  stuff and so on...



0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Webshop