Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

Hello Kitty Cellphonecharms



Cell phone charms

I am not creative at all. I never liked anuthing that had to do with ats and crafts, but I recently discovered a new creative hobby: making cell phone charms. I really like the fact that I can create something out of almost nothing! I’m still very new to it and don’t have a lot of supplies yet. I only have 4 different colors of beads. And I only have made about ten charms, but I get great responses.

I send them to my penpals or other people I’ve met through postcrossing. It is a great gift: you can personolize the phone charm in every possible way. I’ve made the Hello Kitty charms for 5 postcrossers, who all love kawaii & cute things. They are currently in the mail and hopefully they’ll arrive soon. I can’t wait to find out what they think of my newly found creative side!

How to make your own Hello Kitty Phone Charm:

1.   Take a Hello Kitty charm, 3 beads, 3 stitch pins, a small ring and a phone strap.
2.   Lace a bead up a stitch pin and make a little ‘eye’ at the end, so you can attach the other stitch pin to the first and repeat until all beads and stitch pins are used.
3.   Attach the Hello Kitty charm to the first stitch pin.
4.   Attach the last stitch pin to the small ring
5.   Attach the small ring to the phone strap

You’re done!





0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Webshop