Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

My Birthday




Like ya all know it was my birthday on November the 28th… I became 25 and I feel like a old granny now L
I always hated my bday, but this time I celebrated it with family, not a big party or something…no music…no dancing..just the family… My aunt is not 100 % yet, so she couldn’t come… but my cousin surprised me with his present J
I had a really beautiful bday cake…everyone made pictures from it haha. It was pink and really girly girly. Of course the cupcakes couldn’t miss this day :P The cake wasn’t only looking really cool, it was also delicious.




I got a lot of great present; a eye shadow pallet, a lot of makeup, a book, money, a ring, another ring (yeah I love gold :P) , a book, a beautiful notebook, a scarf, a cheque for the cinema, douchestuff, a chocolate fondue, pink slippers, cupcake stickers, cute kawaii pencils and a lot more. And don't forget a lot of postcards....
My parents and sister also bought me a beautiful desk and white closets for my webshop stuff last month. So now my house is not that messy anymore...stuff was everywhere :P and I don;t need to work at the sofa.
So as you read everyone has spoiled me a lot.
I made some cute give away’s for my guest. 2 heart shaped guest soaps with the fragrance of almond and bluebell in organza.


Even I don’t like my birthday, I got a great day.
My mum, dad, sister, aunt and  uncles worked very hard to give a unforgettable day.





0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Webshop