Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

Cute agenda

Cute agenda with your christmas stamps.
Every year in Holland you get a present if you
buy christmas stamps. Normally I don't give much
for these presents, boring agenda's and stuff like that.
But this time it's different! This year I got something
very cute with my christmas stamps. An agenda of
PIP STUDIO.


It's a dutch brand and it is so freaking cute
and adorable. You want to rub it to your cheek and
say "Aaahwww" a lot.
In all of the products of PIP STUDIO you can find cuteness,
retro vintage design, birds, roses, deers, butterflies
and a lote more! In the agenda 2011 you can also
find cute postcards to send to all your friends.
It just has a few cards, I know that it's enough to
send all your (penpall) friends a card, but don't
you worry! You know that you can buy a lot of
cute cards in the webshop of PP-Junkie?! ;-)
So go on! Buy some nifty christmas cards and send
them before it's too late!

These are my favourite cards on PP-Junkie. What are yours?

  







0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Webshop