Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

In the spotlight: cute soapies


Like you all know…I love cupcakes..but I love the cupcake soap the most. Relaxing under the shower with a cute cupcake makes me feel really happy… Do you also have the problem that you can’t choose which cupcake you need  to take? Well I have the solution: why not buying 4 , for a great price.
You don’t need to choose, you which soapies you will get is a surprise…but I promise you: they all smell great!  You will get them for a special price: 17,99 and they are in a cute giftbox so friends will think these are real cupcakes.
The perfect gift for your friends, your mother, neighbor etc. I know for sure that everyone will like these cute gifts, and they will like you more :P


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Webshop