Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

Pink Food

Pink Food.

A few days ago I was eating dinner with my boyfriends family. His mum asked me what kind of dessert I want. I choosed for strawberry custard. His dad said to me: Of course you choosed for the strawberry custard, if its pink than it’s alrigt haha.And that makes me think, is there any kind of pink food or drink that I don’t know of or maybe not even like?! They say Google is your best friend and again it is! See what I’ve found:

Some pink drinks looks a little bit chemical to me, but I’m sure I everything like in this picture. What do you think? What is your favourite pink food?


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Webshop