Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

Cute Forks

Don’t you think  eating cake with those boring forks also a pity? Well, there’s a solution! Forks with cakes at the stem.
When you see them, you immediately get in the mood for cake or some other desert.
It may look like the cake shape will bother you while holding the fork, but surprisingly it doesn’t.



When I first saw them on a flyer, I immediately wanted them. Since the holidays were nearing, I glued them on my wishing list, in the hope that one of my family members would get them for me.
So when the day came that we gave each other the presents, I was so happy to find them between all the cute things I received. ^^

It’s so fun to eat delicious cake with one of these cute forks. They even make the cake taste better. xD


1 reacties:

Liesewiesje zei

Oh, so cute! :)

Een reactie posten

Webshop