Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

Shopping @ Penpal Junkie is Fun!!



During wintertime, I'm a total fan of online shopping. Since i'm a total beauty-addict, I prefer shopping for makeup and other beautystuff. And why not shop at Penpal Junkie huh? Beside the cute writingpaper and stuff, Jasmina also sells lipgloss, soap,...

I bought a cupcake lipbalm, a mocha flavoured lipgloss in the shape of a chocolate bonbon, a cherry flavoured lipgloss in the shape of a cupcake, a milkchocolate flavoured lipgloss in the shape of a chocolate truffle, chocolate drizzles cupcake soap, strawberry scented paper soap, and a 'Hello Kitty' pen. Stay tuned for reviews! Love


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Webshop