Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

decorate your agenda with strawberry decotape

Strawberry Decotape

A while ago, I bought this cute strawberry decotape at Penpal Junkie. To be honest, I never owned a decotape before, and I didn’t really know what I should do with it, I just wanted to have it. XD


But a few days ago I noticed how my agenda was really boring. I had glued on some selfmade butterflies, but most of them were already lost, and the last one was close to letting go too. So I thought, why not use that decotape.
And I did. I kept the butterfly on, because I thought it looked awesome.
Now my agenda is way cuter and makes me smile everytime I look at it.


This deco tape is for sale here at Penpal Junkie.



0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Webshop