Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

Breakfast time

Its breakfast time.. Do you have your breakfast every morning? Or are you always in a hurry. Well I am, even I am a diabetic, and breakfast is really important…Sometimes I forget to take my breakfast..but thats not good....
I wish we had cute Cornflakes like this in the Netherlands

Bron


Skipping breakfast is a common strategy for people who are trying to lose weight, but it's usually not a successful one. Your body (or maybe your brain) expects to be refueled a few times each day, so when you skip meals you may feel so hungry that when lunch time comes, you over-eat or maybe you choose foods that are not the healthiest choices.

You Can make your own Hello Kitty pancakes . You van buy this pan at Artbox

Make a hello kitty toast...this toaster actually creates a Hello Kitty pattern on every slice you toast
bron

Make your own cute little pancakes
bron


Or start the day with eating some fruit...



I hope you have now enough inspiration to make a breakfast...Cause don't forget that your breakfast is the most inportant meal of the day...







1 reacties:

Elien zei

die hello kitty dingen zijn echt leuk (:

Een reactie posten

Webshop