Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

The reason why you don't hear much lately....

Hi Everyone, 

You might have noticed some inactivity from my side lately. I still occasionally try to tweet or a put message on facebook to post, but I don't really blog anymore. 

My father is very ill right now, about a week or four ago he was urgently admitted to hospital. At first they said he had pneumonia and fluid on the lungs. That was true, but my instinct said it was worse. He coughed blood, had a fever all day, seemed rushed and no longer resembled my father. A week later we got bad news: cancer. He has one malignant tumor of 7 cm in his right lung. That was a shock. Fortunately, he has no metastases, and he started chemo. He is tired a lot, lost a lot of weight and has no desire to eat. Luckily my mother is forcing him to eat so he remains strong. As some of you know, I do not live around the corner from my parents and I worry so much. I know my father, he will fight to the bitter end. I hope he will be better real soon 

We are also looking for another house, we are so busy to cleen te house pack all our stuff. Damn what can woman a store a lot, haha. And my (l) cousin is getting married…a traditional indian wedding..and that’s only one day..:) So like you can understand…I am really busy at the moment

Currently, it is a huge mess, but I promise you there quickly are coming giveaways  and blogs artikels. Evelien from ohfashion.nl will help me. She will write the best blogs about the cutest things! And I'm still looking for more great writers, so if you like to write about cute topics, tutorials and do you like to make videos, let me know! I could use your help, haha. Talk to me a twitter or email me at info@pp-junkie.com 

Well, see you soon everybody! 

With love,

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Webshop