Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

Cupcake Nails

Hii ya all!,
So today I’m going to learn you guy’s hot make there super cute cupcake nails.

I’m going to do this tutorial on a fake nail. But as you guy’s can see, you can make them on your own nails. Even when you bite your nails and have as short nails as I do! And you don’t need to take the colors I use. Be creative!
So let’s start shall we?
We’re going to need:

Remover, pink , white, yellow, purple,  a base coat, a top coat, some ear sticks and a thin pencil.

Step1.
Get rid of all the nail polish you’ve already have with the remover.
After that, use the base coat to protect your nails. When this is done, use the purple as the base color.

Step 2.
Make the cup of the cupcake. We’re doing this with the yellow. Do it on the tip’s of your nails.
Step 3.
Make the lines of the cake with the tin pencil.  Be careful with what you do! After this, fill in the lines with the same color.
Step 4.
Sorry for the quality of the photo’s in this step. My camera just didn’t want do it right.
Not to the step. We’re going to make little with dot’s on the pink cake part. This are going to be the sprinkles.  After you did this, make 3 little with stripes on the cup.
When this is done and it’s all drie use the top coat to seal it all of.

AND BANG! You have the cutest little cupcake nails!
I hop it worked out with you and don’t be afraid to make mistakes. You always have your remover to start over and get ride of the little mistakes. And again, be creative!
Kisi’s,
Alice!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Webshop