Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

Cute little helper

Cute little helper


Today I went shopping with my parents. They had these adorable table vacuum cleaners, and I just HAD to have one. I actually wanted the mushroom one, but sadly we weren’t able to find that one. Neither could I find the red lady bug, or the pink pig. Which left us with lame cars, creepy faces and strange colored pigs and lady bugs.


But I still really wanted one, so I picked the green lady bug. Since I like green, and I just could not get myself to like a black thing which was supposed to look like a pig.

It’s really adorable, and it actually works! Perfect for cleaning my desk.



0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Webshop