Welkom

Hello! My name is Jasmina and I am the owner of the webshop Penpal Junkie ( www.pp-junkie.com ). I love everything thats cute, especially cupcakes!

Just like a soap


Soap; solid or liquid?

Some things never go out of style. They come back every time you just forgot about it. Like jeans, red lipstick, etc. The past few years we've noticed an old school product making a comeback; solid soap. It might still be a little strange to some of you, but let me tell you why you should definitely try it!


  • Formula: Depending on the brand you use, liquid soaps have more chemicals in it.
  • Hydration: Solid soap is a bit oily. It hydrates your skin without making it greasy.
  • Price: Solid soap is like ten times more economic!

The only downside: you have to storage it in a way it won't get mouldy.

The most girly, pretty, and well scented solid soaps are available at the Penpal Junkie shop.
My favourite? Chocolate Drizzles!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Webshop